Dr. Abby Paloma, DACM L.Ac.
Acupuncturist, Herbalist, Yoga Teacher, Gardener, Cook, Artist, Dr. Abby Paloma is a compassionate practitioner with over a decade of experience in the wellness field. Abby is dedicated to orienting her patients and students towards choosing a life of health, harmony and integrity. Abby is a healer who meets her patients exactly where they are on their path toward health. As loyal student of the earth and her body, Abby approaches her healing practices with the utmost respect & honor for the work she loves.
Credentials and Experience:
- Doctorate of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine (DACM) from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
- Master’s of Science (MSTOM) from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
- New York State Licensed Acupuncturist (L.Ac.)
- Diplomate of Oriental Medicine (Dipl.OM) certified by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Bachelor’s degree in Neuroscience and Jungian psychology from New York University’s Gallatin School of Individualized Study
- 500-hr Yoga Alliance and Advanced Restorative Yoga teacher
- Internship at NYU Lutheran hospital in the Labor and Delivery unit
- Apprenticeship with Kiiko style specialist, Christine Aziz, L.Ac.
Book an appointment
Since not all appointment times are listed, if you cannot find a time that works for you online, please fill out the contact form and I will respond promptly.
“When I first met Abby six years ago, I suffered from RSD (also called Complex Regional Pain Syndrome). To say Abby changed my life is a understatement. I could barely walk when I met her. She guided me to a more mindful life and helped me strengthen my body so that I’ve been able to resume all of the activities that I love. Abby is a teacher and a healer. I have continually felt better since she has been my acupuncturist and my body has benefited immensely. Abby is a intelligent, compassionate, empathic, loving woman.”Debbie
“I came to Abby because I was suffering from chronic menstrual cramps -- the type that made me crawl into a fetus position and curse, cry, and take up to seven Midols in one day. I also suffered from digestive issues like bloating , irritable bowl syndrome and this gut feeling of being stuck ( all pun intended ). Abby took me in with curiosity and genuine care for my case. She listened to my complaints and asked me questions about my daily life, environment and stresses. Over the course of ten visits, Abby treated me with acupuncture and prescribe herbs. I looked forward to our time in my healing sessions because I felt treated for my whole well-being, not just to improve my symptoms. I feel so much better and learned practices, such as healthier eating, that have allowed me to maintain and improve my health. She is an amazing practitioner with a wonderful sense of humor.”Marcela
SKY TING YOGA TRIBECA
381 Broadway 2F between White Street and Walker Street
Contact me or check studio schedule to make sure there is not a substitute teacher.
Wise Ways Medicine Retreat
Dr. Abby Paloma
Thursday July 30, 2020 – Sunday August 2nd, 2020
Berne, New York
Restorative Yoga Training Level 2
with Dr. Abby Paloma
Saturday May 16, 2020 – Sunday May 17, 2020
SKY TING YOGA